• Sirmione - Moraine hills, Lake Garda, Sirmione
In collaboration with : Vespa Club Sirmione
The moraine hills, typical of the upper Mantua region, are landscapes of rare beauty, home to saints and heroes, with gentle bends and climbs that are ideally suited to the Vespa.
The splendid Lake Garda, a uniquely beautiful landscape, is complemented by Sirmione, its pearl, a pretty town located on a peninsula that juts out 4 km into Lake Garda, from the southern bank on the Brescia side.
- Departure from Mantua, destination Sirmione
- The moraine hills
- Stop in a wine cellar for an aperitif
- Lunch with lake view
- Arrival in Sirmione
- Guided tour in three languages (Italian, German, English) in the historical centre of Sirmione
- Free time for shopping
- Departure for the return to Mantua by Peschiera del Garda and Mincio River with a brief stop for taking pictures on the Visconti bridge of Valeggio sul Mincio
- Arrival in Mantua
Distance Mantua - Sirmione: around 70 km